Python Data Developer London to £120k
Python Developer / Engineer (NumPy Pandas). Do you have expertise with Python? You could be earning significant bonuses at a massively successful tech driven prop trading company.
As a Python Developer you will you will join a small, accomplished team responsible for the delivery of reliable, timely and accurate data and visualisations for the trading and research teams. You'll be working on complex data pipelines that handle terabytes of exchange traffic, performing numerous transformations in real-time and will be instrumental in building a new Data Lake which presents a significant challenge due to the volume and number of data sets in use.
The company is enjoying great success and growing as a result; you'll be able to quickly progress your career; taking ownership and providing technical leadership.
Driven by technology the company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures with a gradual return to the plush, City based offices in due course with some continued flexibility going forward.
- You have used Python extensively and have experience with Pandas and NumPy
- You've worked with large data sets
- You're familiar with Containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless)
- You're degree educated, minimum 2.1 - Computer Science or similar; with the aptitude and desire to learn and pick things up quickly
- You're collaborative and have great communication skills
As a Python Developer / Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus significant bonus (could be 100%+ of base) and benefits package.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4452 to find out more about this Python Developer / Engineer (NumPy Pandas) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92078310