Salesforce Developer Leeds to £65k
Salesforce Developer (Lightning RESTful API Kafka) *Remote Interview WFH*. Are you a skilled Salesforce Developer looking for a new opportunity to utilise your skills and progress your career? You could be joining a fast growing FinTech that is helping to revolutionise consumer banking through the use of advanced data centric, SaaS Cloud based banking technology.
As a Salesforce Developer you'll join a newly formed team that are producing a unique SaaS Salesforce CRM contact centre product for use by their clients to enable traditional banks high street banks to compete with their tech driven rivals. This role will focus on the development of Salesforce Lightning and complex APIs.
There's a fully remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home fulltime for the foreseeable; when possible you'll join colleagues in the Leeds office for 1-2 days a week where you can enjoy a great team environment with spacious dining area, continuous supply of breakfast, snacks and drinks as well as games rooms and quiet spaces.
- Strong Salesforce Lightning development experience
- Experience of building RESTful APIs
- Ideally you will have experience / knowledge of Kafka or other messaging service and a working knowledge of AWS
- Logical mindset with strong problem solving skills
- Genuine passion for technology; keen to learn and continually innovate
- Collaborative with strong communication skills
As a Salesforce Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 01372 476 565 to find out more about this Salesforce Developer (Lightning Java API) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92078641