Deputy Pensions Administration Team Manager - Defined Benefit Pension SchemesReading / flexible working
An excellent opportunity has become available for a passionate and motivated individual to join an award-winning Pensions Consultancy, working alongside an expert and friendly team who focus on providing expert solutions for corporate companies across the UK. With great potential for internal progression as well as the chance to complete professional qualifications advantageous to the industry this role provides a solid step to becoming a skilled expert in the industry.
- Supporting the Team Manager to service a portfolio of clients
- Taking a proactive and efficient approach to a portfolio of clients, acting as the primary contact and building lasting relationships
- Gaining extensive knowledge of specific client pension schemes and requirements
- Providing technical and administrative support to the Administration Manager when required
- Overseeing and reviewing the completion of the annual renewal, trustee reports and accounts and managing annual and ad-hoc projects ensuring that objectives and timescales are achieved in an efficient and effective manner
- Offering training and support to colleagues, overseeing the management of team projects and providing support and expertise to all team schemes including renewals, benefit statements and pensions
- Keeping up to date with technical and legislative changes, taking a positive approach to personal development as an individual and within the team
- Taking a proactive approach to improving service delivery, processes and procedures stemming from the company's approach in encouraging new ideas and innovation.
To be considered for this position you must have thorough experience in DB pensions administration as well as ideally having supervisory or workflow management. In return this position offers the potential to move into increasingly senior and management roles through an existing, fully focused employee training scheme and various methods of company support including internal job openings, professional qualifications and invaluable industry experience.
For more information or to be considered please contact Hannah.