Pensions Administration Manager DB Schemes
Middlesbrough / Remote Working
Flexible salary plus a great benefits package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a passionate, motivated and highly experienced DB Pensions professional to join an award-winning Pensions Consultancy, where you'll be working alongside an expert and friendly team who focus on providing expert solutions for large corporate companies across the UK.
Initially the role will be home-based and can continue to be so, as long as the successful individual is able to travel to the Middlesbrough office 2-3 days per working week.
Taking overall responsibility for service delivery, specifics of the role will include:
- Taking a proactive approach to a wide range of Pensions Administration, Management and Consultancy tasks.
- Being the key contact for a designated portfolio of clients, developing lasting relationships and providing high and consistent client service to their specific needs.
- Overseeing and reviewing the team's performance by managing workflow, identifying training requirements and ensuring that team members develop successfully and in line with the company's internal progression model.
- Clearly set out team objectives, priorities and any business changes by holding regular management meetings and resolving any issues quickly and efficiently - including providing advice and support across the team and ensuring everyone is involved and updated.
- Liaising with HR, taking a proactive role in recruitment, retention and training.
- Supervision of client projects, annual renewals and the production of trustee and client reports.
- Participating in new business initiatives, designing of marketing material, production of presentation reports and events as required.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to join to an expert team of Consultants who proactively develop the business through strategic business decisions and knowledge. To be considered you must have solid industry knowledge and practice of Defined Benefit Pension Schemes, relevant qualifications and strong experience in a supervisory, leadership or management role. In return this position offers the potential to move into increasingly senior and management roles through an existing, fully focused employee training scheme and various methods of company support including internal job openings and invaluable industry experience.
For more information please contact Hannah Ross