Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with an established and fast growing Digital Agency based in Newcastle. They have a new opportunity for a PPC Executive ready to hit the ground running and work hands-on with our clients from day one.
The agency's client base boasts a diverse range of online retail brands and sector-leading industry specialists. The business have a proven track record of garnering long-term digital marketing strategies that deliver results through continuous improvement and recurring innovation.
Their PPC department manage advertising campaigns for our clients across the globe in order to successfully market their products and services on Google, Bing, YouTube as well as others, with responsibility for over £2million in annual advertising spend.
As a PPC Executive you will be tasked with creating and optimising the campaigns we manage on behalf of their clients to ensure the highest possible performance is achieved.The role:
- PPC ideation to plan campaigns based around a clients objectives.
- Keyword & competitor research.
- Campaign creation and optimisation including bid strategy management.
- Ad copy creation and AB testing.
- Identifying and implementing growth opportunities.
- Creating bespoke PPC reports and liaising with clients.
- A minimum of 1 years experience managing PPC campaigns, gained either agency or client side
- A passion for data-driven digital marketing.
- A strong eye for detail and an analytical mind
- Confidence in communicating with professionals up to director level.
- The drive to innovate when left to your own initiative.