GDPR and Data Protection Officer (SC Cleared)
6 month contract
Up to £425 per day (depending on experience)
Concept Resourcing are looking for an SC Cleared GDPR and Data Protection Officer to join a Central Government client.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a possible extension. The role is INSIDE IR35. Day rates up to £425 per day, depending on experience.
*** CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT AND VALID SC CLEARANCE AT A MINIMUM FOR THIS ROLE ***
- Work as part of a team to drive, direct and deliver GDPR and LED compliance.
- Act as a subject matter expert in respect of the GDPR and LED.
- Deliver training/education.
- Advise on the drafting of DPIA's, provide training to the business on these and embed them within the Business Case process.
- Draft and implement policy.
- Draft and implement best practice standards across the organisation, in particular to ensure and improve compliance.
- Provide advice to others on the role of the team and the key legislation that governs the agency including the Data Protection Act (DPA) in its current and new form, the GDPR and LED.
- Apply project management principals to ensure successful delivery
The ideal candidate must have the following experience;
- Experience of information management framework systems
- Excellent report writing and drafting skills
- Project management skills/experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Experience of conducting privacy impact assessments
- Current and active SC clearance.
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on