Full-time Year 1 general class Teaching Assistant job in BS13. Term 5 start. Recent schools experienced needed Your new company
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant for a small South Bristol Primary School. The school is located in Bishopsworth with a supportive staff team. There is parking available at the school and there are public transport links to the school too. This is a full-time role until the end of the academic year.Your new role
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working with small groups of children to support with intervention sessions focusing upon their reading ability. Therefore, you should have strong communication skills and you should be dedicated to ensuring the academic progression of children. You will also be working closely with the classroom teacher to encourage engagement, set up activities and provide support when required.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- You will be required to have a Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant Qualification.
- You will need strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children.
What you need to do now
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage.
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.