Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Oxford
Littlemore Hospital in Oxford houses Ashurst Ward. Ashurst Ward is a psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) with 13 beds. They care for both male and female service users. They specialise in caring for people with a range of mental health challenges who, for a variety of reasons, may not be able to cope with care on a standard acute mental health ward.
They aim to work with service users to enable them to recover as quickly as possible so that they continue through the adult mental health care pathway to reach their desired outcome.
You will be working alongside a multi disciplined team and will be responsible for overseeing patient recovery and looking out for any signs of deterioration.
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £18.00 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends) These would be paid through an Umbrella Company
- 6 Months experience in a Healthcare / Mental Health Setting.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Online Mandatory Training (Training can be provided)
- PMVA / MAPA Training
- Vaccinations (TB, Hepatitis B, Varicella, MMR)
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions for a Mental Healthcare Assistant include:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role is something that you are interested in applying for please forward your CV to