Helpdesk / 1st Line Technical Support
Location - Home based
Salary - £30-40k basic + Bonus
Pareto are working with a leading provider of digital signing, identity validation and verification software solutions. Since 2001, they have delivered elite in-house solutions and managed services across a variety of verticals. This includes central banks, governments and a range of clients across the world.
As one of the world's leading software sales organisations, our client develop their products internally, and sell them through a global network of partners from Chile to Singapore. They have released a white-label app which harnesses a PKI solution. Now, it is quicker and easier than ever for businesses to utilise their integrated crypto solutions.
This role is responsible for handling Post-Sales Technical Support services for our client's key customers and partners, ensuring successful outcomes and continued client retention.
What you will be doing:
Product and service support:
• You will be a key member of the support team to drive successful outcomes within defined response times for new issues.
• You will escalate to senior support team specialists as required
• You will ensure that inbound support requests are clearly defined, categorised and prioritised
• You will build an effective technical knowledge base with relevant, reusable material and create and maintain relevant documents
• Identify product performance and configuration improvement areas and feedback to the CTO
• Ensure good response times and close communication while items are being resolved
• In the future, there may be shift rotation to cover 24x7 support with other geographies (follow the sun).
Work with the customer success team:
• Ensure customer and partner technical information is kept up to date in appropriate systems including Salesforce.
• Hosting scheduled calls and remote sessions with key customer or partner accounts to assist and maintain service calls, provide further advice, guidance where needed
• Communicate new release information and ensure upgrade processes are planned and executed seamlessly
• Working internally to provide training as needed to customers and partners
• Assisting colleagues in validating, documenting and logging of enhancement requests coming from customers and partners
• Learning and understanding of technical products
• Ensure that there is feedback to relevant teams with any useful information. EG upsell opportunities
• Provide feedback to the leadership team on items that could simplify support services efforts
What you bring:
• Technical background of Technical Support / 1st Line Support / Support Services
• A general understanding of PKI, EU eIDAS Regulation, GDPR is desirable but not essential.
• This is a technical service role requiring experience of installing operating systems (Windows and Linux), databases and managing cloud services such as Microsoft Azure and AWS.
• This role requires excellent self-discipline and timekeeping to manage concurrent tasks.
• A helpful, engaging manner is required.
• Problem solving mentality
If this sounds like you, please apply with a CV
Keywords: 1st line support, helpdesk support, technical support, Linux, AWS, Windows, Microsoft Azure, cloud, databases, operating systems, PKI, identity verification, access management.