Are you an experienced teaching assistant?
Are you calm, confident and adaptable in your approach?
Academics are looking to recruit an experience teaching assistant to work within a mainstream school on a 1:1 basis.
We are looking for someone to work closely with Primary school aged children and push them toward hitting those important developmental milestones both academically and personally. This student will require you to be flexible in your approach to various topics in order to engage and develop the learner.
This school is easily accessible by both car and public transport, with parking on site.
We are looking for someone able to;
- Establish an excellent working relationship with pupils
- Support generally in the classroom as well as 1:1
- Encourage the pupil to interact and engage in class activities and with other children.
- Work flexibly and be able to adapt
- Work in a team as well as independently
Important experience/ qualifications include;
- Level 2 or above teaching assistant qualification OR relevant experience working with Autism
- Understanding of the Primary aged curriculum
- School based experience of Primary age
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV over to -
You WILL be subject to undertake an enhanced DBS check.