Are you a Teacher considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title - Computing and IT Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch work with great colleges across the North East to support the recruitment of Teachers and Lecturers.
I am currently looking for teachers in Computing and IT who are currently looking for temporary or permanent contracts who would like to be contacted when opportunities become available!
• Teaching Computing and IT
• Roles will be teaching A Level, Btec, HND and / or HNC
• Full time and part time
• Temporary ongoing or permanent
What you will need:
• Experience teaching within FE or HE
• Suitably qualified in Computing and IT
• Industrial experience is desirable
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.