Are you a History Teacher looking for a new challenge in a diverse Haringey school that has a rich heritage and brilliant track record of helping students from the local community to shine?
Are you wanting to join a Humanities team that has seen fantastic results in recent years, with many students going on to study History at A Level? This excellent Haringey school are adding to their talented Humanities team with a History Teacher who can inspire and engage young minds. Even though the school is currently closed for the Easter break, they will organise telephone or Skype interviews ASAP with suitable candidates, so this is the ideal time to get in touch and secure your next step!
**History Teacher - Haringey, North London**Centrally located close to public transport links **11-16 mixed comprehensive school**69% of students achieved 4+ in English and MathsAbout the School - History Teacher - Haringey, North London
About the role - History Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This excellent, oversubscribed Haringey school proudly serves a very diverse community that take great pride in their school.
- This is an 'Outstanding' school at which students consistently outperform national expectations in terms of both attainment and progress.
- This is a Teaching School, which means that the government has recognised their strength in terms of teaching and learning, developing teachers and supporting other local schools.
How to apply - History Teacher - Haringey, North London
- The school benefits from having a small but very good Humanities team that achieve strong results year on year at GCSE, with well-resourced classrooms and lots of focus on trips and bringing History to life.
- This school offers an excellent teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students happily taking a good deal of responsibility for their own learning.
- They are looking for a History Teacher that can show strong subject knowledge, having taught to KS3 and KS4
Despite school holidays schools are very keen to be securing their best possible teams so do not wait to get in touch, call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on or email your CV to for immediate consideration!