Long Term & Short Term Supply Jobs - HAYS the market leader with over 20 years experience. Your new company
We are currently working with multiple secondary schools in Greater Manchester who are looking for long term & daily supply teachers.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Register now if you are interested in any of the following:
- Long term assignments where you will be paid more for planning, preparation, marking etc.
- To be on our pool of agency staff for short term, pre-booked or daily supply
- Part time options, daily or regular bookings
- Access to Permanent Jobs from a Hays Specialist permanent team that are not advertised on the TES.
In order to be successful in securing this position you will be a Qualified Teacher, have experience in the past 5 years of working in Secondary Schools and hold QTS.What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- You will receive a free online career review with a dedicated experienced Education Recruiter.
- You will also have access to the Hays Education Safeguarding training free of charge.
- You will have a teachers salary paid to scale or a competitive daily rate of pay for long term supply teaching jobs.
- You will have access to the Hays holiday pay scheme
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call William Hobson on now.
**Hays Education are currently recruiting Qualified Secondary Teachers for several long term/permanent teaching roles around Greater Manchester. Refer a Friend/Colleague and Hays can issue £250 vouchers for every successful appointment