Marketing ManagerEaling Lighting/electronics/tech industry exp neededCompetitive salary
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager from the electronics/tech/software industry? Do you have proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns? Do you want to work for an innovative business with award-winning products? Then please read on to find out more about our new and exciting Marketing opportunity... The Role
An award winning lighting and electronics company based in Ealing (West London) is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager. Reporting into the Group Marketing Manager you will work along-side the group marketing team to enhance the company's brand. As the chosen Marketing Manager you will develop marketing strategies and campaigns, striving to better the company brand and image in all you do! Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a communications plan across all available channels. E.g. Emails, Blogs, Videos, Social Media, PR etc...
- Take the lead on marketing campaigns and promotions, whilst building product and brand awareness
- Identify media opportunities, whilst managing the PR team and working with them on these opportunities
- Manage ongoing development of website, working with the SEO agency to ensure the site is optimised at all times
- Track campaign progress, working with the marketing coordinator. Analyse Google Analytics for web traffic and campaign insights. Provide reports on these progresses and develop appropriate strategies accordingly
- Oversee the development of marketing material to support brand strategy
- Contribute to the planning, design and delivery of tradeshows and events, working with other marketing team members
- Work with product management to prepare marketing material to support new product launches, tradeshows, events and more
To be considered for this opportunity, the ideal Marketing Manager MUST have the following skills and attributes:
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Previous marketing experience, either in-house or agency, developing plans and campaigns
- Have previously worked within either the lighting, technology, software and/or electrical industry
- Proficiency with social media strategy
- Strong communication skills and excellent at both written and verbal English
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Wordpress experience is ideal/desirable
- Proven experience writing and proofing marketing materials
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Basic experience using desktop publishing and graphic design tools
- Eye for detail and understanding of design
- Highly competent with MS Office, in particular Word and PowerPoint
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity, working for a forward-thinking and growing organisation whose products are award-winning! If you are an experienced Marketing Manager from the industry with all of the criteria listed above then please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.