Our client is looking for a Compliance specialist with strong Capital Markets knowledge to give specialist advice on detailed regulatory requirements (Transaction Reporting and Best Execution) through to delivering complex regulatory implementation projects.
Our clients range from Regulated Markets, CCPs, CSDs, MTF/OTFs, Investment Banks to specialist Brokers. We help our clients deal with the challenge of market focused regulation, including EMIR, MiFID II and MAR.
* Demonstrable compliance experience in a trading venue, Investment Bank or legal or other professional services company.
* Demonstrate deep understanding of both the business issues in this sector across a range of asset classes, as well as the key regulatory challenges faced including EMIR, MiFID II, and MAR
* Familiarity with the key aspects of EU rules and the FCA handbook is critical
* A broad understanding and an appetite to keep learning.
* Keep abreast of regulatory developments and understand how client activities may be impacted
* Be proactive in updating both colleagues and clients on relevant regulatory changes and industry news
* Develop a thorough understanding of clients' businesses and requirements so you can provide relevant and accurate advice
* Help develop Bovill's technical capacity within the relevant sectors
* Relevant, Diploma level professional qualification (investment or compliance-related), or willing to study towards
* Educated to degree level
* Significant compliance-related experience gained at a financial institution, legal practice, consultancy and/or the regulator
* Proven track record of exceeding financial goals and sales targets; consulting experience would be advantageous
* Deep understanding of the FCA's policies and procedures
* Experience translating regulatory rules and guidance into meaningful, fit-for-purpose and pragmatic solutions for clients
* Experience managing client relationships
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience using a CRM system would be an advantage