Our client, an innovative food-centric social media platform a seeking a Video Editor/Creative to join their fast-growing, passionate, food obsessed team to create, shoot and edit online video and photography content for all their clients- both big and small! This is such an exciting time to be joining, due to continued growth they are now looking for a talented individual to work across all visual content - shooting and editing existing series, and bringing fresh ideas which push boundaries when developing new content strands.
Being part of a small team, this is somewhere you will really be able to make an impact, have full creative freedom and to make your vision a reality!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Branded & unbranded content- Shooting and editing video and photography using Adobe Premiere, Lightroom, and Photoshop.
• Managing edit/content schedule to ensure all projects are finished in time for approval/upload.
• Keeping content organised, checking for errors and ensuring all content is ready to go live.
• Keep an eye on what is and isn't working, and come up with recommendations for how to improve content with innovative thinking and solutions.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Minimum 2 years' experience working in media-related roles- Food experience is a must!
• Experience with overhead video shots for food.
• Experience creating content for Instagram and other social media platforms.
• Ideally some experience developing content ideas for editorial and commercial content.
• Talented photographer/videographer- experience using Canon cameras preferable.
• Proficient in Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Photoshop. After Effects experience preferable.
• Comfortable editing audio.
If you would like to join one of the UK's most exciting media agencies to work with the best-known food personalities (or are just in it for the free food), then send your CV & Portfolio in NOW for immediate consideration and interview!