Senior C# .Net Developer - HealthcareManchester <£60,000
Work with a team of experienced Senior Engineers who are closing the gap between technology and clinical practice. Involved in some of the largest worldwide healthcare projects, join a team who are creating products that are having a direct impact on delivery of care, staff experience and ultimately patient outcomes in NHS hospitals. They're working with a modern .Net stack, all hosted on AWS and containerised with Docker. Burns Sheehan are looking for a Senior C# .Net Developer with a Test Driven approach and deep working knowledge of best practice. What's in it for you?
- AWS certification - They're an AWS partner
- Blended working from home and on site (they're 100% remote at the minute), flexible working hours
- Senior team of exceptional technologists - no hierarchy, close knit
- CPD day every week - continue skilling up
- Leaders that understand - The founders are from a tech background and have seen it all
- Friendly team, regular social events and an annual weekend trip away!
- Work on tech you know will make a tangible difference in peoples lives
A strong candidate will be experienced with:
- C# .Net (they use .Net Core)
- SOLID principles
- Being client facing and communicate well
Interested in learning a little more? Click apply and Beth will be in touch. C# .Net Developer / TDD / SOLID / MVC / NHS / Health-care
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92321538