An award-winning online investment service, with over £30 billion of assets, over 300,000 customers and more than one million users are looking for a Systems Analyst to join the team.
There are a number of products that the Commercial IT team look after, including their trading platform and external applications. The technical Leads in this area are currently responsible for all of the analysis work in their areas, taking them away from the daily tasks; so as a Systems Analyst in the team, your role will be to free them up. You'd be working across a variety of projects, ranging from Microservices/Cloud to Java based applications, to React Native applications, so flexibility with knowledge across the board is key for this position.
- Perform detailed impact analysis of complex technical problems and underlying issues affecting solutions that impact business critical functions
- Perform analysis on internal and external production systems to assess and understand the impact to them in relation to the planned introduction of change
- Analyse validate and document existing solutions and processes and map functional, and non-functional requirements onto the future process model in order to support and mitigate the risk of change
- Work alongside the technical delivery teams and developers to translate the documented project/product business requirements and translate into how it should be built from a solution point of view. Focus being on not what the solution should be but how it should be built
- Be prepared to challenge and support the presentation of alternative approaches to business requirements where the feasibility of the request is restricted by technical capability
- Perform data modelling and forecasting for system, business and proposition changes using relevant tooling (examples Snowflake and Splunk)
- Perform analysis to support the definition of user stories to deliver non-functional requirements, including but not limited to system testing, performance testing, capacity monitoring, performance monitoring and system/availability monitoring
- Work collaboratively with SME's to support the definition of technical solutions which may need to consider aspects such as security or regulatory.
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92321442