Python Developer / Junior Software Engineer London to £65k
Python Developer / Junior Software Engineer (SQL Data Modelling) *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you an inquisitive, data centric Python Developer looking to work on complex and challenging systems, collaborating with peers to solve problems and contribute to architectural decisions?
As a Python Developer at this technology driven, scale-up OTC Derivatives trading company you will prototype and develop new features and enhancements to the core trading platform with a focus on improving backend infrastructures, optimising platform performance and ensuring scalability.
You'll get to see your work go live rapidly from idea to prototype to build and release, allowing you to make a real difference and advance your career in a supportive, intellectual environment.
Driven by technology this company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures, with 2-3 days WFH p/week going forward.
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above gained in Computer Science or similar technical / scientific / numerate discipline
- Commercial Python development skills (NumPy and Pandas nice to have but not essential)
- Good understanding of SQL and Data Modelling techniques
- Familiar with Distributed Systems
- Logical mindset with a passion for problem solving
- Collaborative, keen to learn and share knowledge with others
As a Python Developer / Junior Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4452 to find out more about this Python Developer / Junior Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92321409