Application Support Analyst
German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, French, Hebrew Speaker£42,000 Plus Bonus, Plus Bens
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our high profile client.
My client is a well known international Broker. They have offices globally and are well known in the low latency and equities space. This is a role dealing with customers on a day to day basis. The role is currently remote but will be office based.
- As member of the team, you will be responsible for processing institutional and retail client application support on a daily basis
- Technical and functional support including connectivity, network testing, security protocols by phone, chat and tickets
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues
- Liaising between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues
- Managing escalations to the development team on technical issues
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Fluent German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, French, Hebrew Speaker
- Experience in IT or Application Support or Helpdesk
- An understanding of Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity and networking support
- Proficient user of MS-Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task
- Independent, punctual and careful working methods
- Motivated and trustworthy personality
- Self-organized team player with a great eye for details
- Eligible to work in UK
My client is based in London.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92320720