IT Support Engineer
Role: IT Support Engineer
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
My client, an award-winning manufacturing and distribution company, is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. The company has operations covering Australia, Europe, North America, and Japan and has a turnover of £700+ million.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Internal training and paid certifications
- Personalised progression
- Flexible working hours and remote working (2-3 days office based)
- At least 2-3 years' experience within IT Support
- Solid Server skills including Windows Server up to 2019 and VMWare
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7 & 10
- Networking - Firewalls, Routers, DNS, DHCP, VLANs- Experience using Hardware e.g. laptops, desktops, printers etc.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Coventry | Royal Leamington Spa | Nuneaton | Hinckley | Rugby | Redditch | Solihull | Birmingham
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92321383