Full stack Web Engineer Fintech - Python, React
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Python Web Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a major global financial exchange, driven by technology. They are at the bleeding edge of not only product ideas but also technology and data manipulation. They use unique online data from many sources to create an ultra low latency trading environment for their clients. They have grown massively and recently were voted in the top 50 fintech firms globally.
The Developer will produce tools and build websites that handle millions of requests per day, presenting high-quality market across the globe.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Development is agile and fast paced. As requirements evolve you will leverage the best of the open source community, sometimes substituting your own solutions where greater performance is needed. You will be encouraged to evangelise and prototype new technologies and through doing so you will help shape the architecture.
Python WebEngineers Must Have:
- Solid Python knowledge
- A commitment to writing testable, maintainable code.
- Experience with Django and React is a plus.
- Full ownership of software projects involving a mix of front and back-end code from conception through to launch and on-going support of features in production.
- Demonstrated experience of lifting the quality of an existing large code-base through the application of automated unit tests used as part of a Continuous Integration suite.
- Comfortable interacting directly with a relational database through SQL (Postgres preferred
- Comfortable at the command line in a Linux environment.
You will be joining a progressive and exciting company committed to excellence. They offer an excellent working environment with ongoing training and a structured career path. You can also expect an excellent salary and benefits package. Including a large bonus from day 1.
My client is based in London
Remote working at present.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92320718