Fullstack .NET Core Engineer Location: Birmingham (flexible and remote working available)
I am looking for an experienced Fullstack engineer, who is someone that enjoys working in a small collaborative team, takes pride in their work, and promotes quality engineering through direction.
This is an incredible opportunity to get involved with a Start-up, who are a small but growing team dedicated to changing the cosmetic industry. Being part of a small team you will have that undivided attention for support, allowing for organic growth throughout your career.
You will be exposed to cutting edge technology, especially getting involved with a cross-functional development team, gaining exposure across the whole stack giving you a real edge above the restDay to day
- Collaborate with stakeholders and your team to understand requirements and deliver
- Assess, define and build technical solutions
- Own your features as part of a squad
- Continual improvement
Desirable (not all required)
- C# experience
- .NET Core
- Experience with Azure
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Development
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Cosmos DB / Elastic Search
- Test Driven and Behavioural development
If this sounds like the kind of challenge and opportunity you'd relish in then reach out to me!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92321408