A Yorkshire based financial brand, who have the backing of a much larger organisation, are expanding their development team by appointing a fully remote Mobile App Developer!
- Opportunity to join a growing company
- Fully remote role - UK based
- Generous starting salary up to £50K DOE
- Benefits include share scheme, flexible hours, life insurance and more
- To apply please call 07881 244 212 / 0113 887 8355 or email
We are an expanding software company who are revolutionising the financial industry! We are offering a Mobile App Developer the opportunity to put their stamp on our software projects and drive innovation in terms of emerging technologies.
Sourced by: @TechCareers_N -
your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North and YorkshireWHO ARE WE?
We quickly found our footing within the industry and have expanded to revolutionise the financial industry, providing a customer-focused, solution-based service. Having partnered with two like-minded organisations, our services continue to reach an ever-increasing customer base with over 40,000 users to date. Since our inception we have altered the perception of the financial industry, providing an alternative service for customers with the aim of improving the financial industry on all scales. We are growing rapidly and currently have a team of 60 employees working with us. After an assessment of success and productivity over the lockdown period, we have decided to make our team fully remote and it's working really well.DUTIES...
- Design and implement scalable solutions, making use of existing architecture
- End to end delivery of a Greenfield customer focused mobile application
- Contribute to the full development lifecycle, from concept to completion, and participate in code reviews
- Introduce new technologies and automations where possible to increase the capabilities and efficiency of projects
TO BE CONSIDERED.....
- React Native
- Web Services (RESTful, JSON, SOAP, gRPC)
- Agile / CI / TDD
- AWS / Docker / Kubernetes
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92321267