Senior Full Stack Developer - React / Node / Architecture - Remote within Europe - Up to £85,000
Like the sound of working for a SAAS start-up who create and build software for companies in the Life Science and MedTech sector?
I'm working with a SAAS business in the MedTech industry who are looking to bring on a Senior Full Stack Developer (React & Node.JS). This is a fully remote hands-on role with no leadership experience needed, ideally you will have a strong split of frontend and backend experience.
Initially, you will be building out a reporting tool for device compliance. This will help to develop a tool that will automate their processes. The first phase of the project is a literature search tool for databases which allows the team to write up research on devices that their clients are currently building.Key responsibilities:
- Take ownership of specific modules within their core application and provide guidance on solution design
- Ensure code is maintainable, scalable and supportable
- Analyse issues by reviewing and debugging code and providing fixes and workarounds, review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, highlight risks and help mitigate technical risks.
- Good Knowledge in CSS, SASS, LESS
- Good knowledge in OOD and development
- Solid experience in web apps design, coding, testing, and debugging skills
- Strong background in NodeJS
- Knowledge in MySQL, MongoDB
- Knowledge of AWS, Redis & ElasticSearch.
As well as a competitive salary of up to £85k (DOE), they offer a benefits package that includes: Pension, 22 days holiday + BH, remote working and flexible working hours etc. Please send a copy of your most up to date CV be considered for immediate interview slotsSenior Full Stack Developer - React / Node / Architecture - Remote within Europe - Up to £85,000
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92321189