As the C# Developer, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of world class digital data products for key strategic data, pricing, and fundamental initiatives. Developers are responsible for implementing internal and customer facing applications.Key responsibilities
Essential skills and experience
- Developing and maintaining web applications
- Contributing to Agile SCRUM meetings, estimates, documentation, and other parts of the software development lifecycle.
- Working to improve your own technical expertise and keep abreast of new developments in software design.
- Enhancing the security, robustness, performance, and maintainability of the code base.
Desirable skills and experience
- Software development in C# (.Net Framework and .NET Core)
- A good basic understanding of data structures and databases
- A broad understanding of operating systems, networks, web systems, design patterns and good coding practices
- The ability to code to a commercial standard, including unit testing, appropriate use of frameworks and SOLID principles.
- DevOps - particularly TeamCity and Octopus, familiarity with any other tools
- Belief in the importance of UX in all applications.
- Experience of time-series data, and/or prior experience of price and market-based applications.
- Experience with NodeJS or Python
- Containerisation with Docker
- Mobile application development
- The AWS platform, including EC2, CloudFormation, RDS, Lambda, SQS, SNS
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
This role will start off remote based and look to return to the London based office 2-3 days a week when safe to do so.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92321155