Do you have experience of BI and Data Management Applications?
My client is looking for a contract Data Architect to support the delivery of Big Data and Enterprise Architectures with a focus on BI and Data Management. You'll be acting as the design authority for the clients projects, responsible for defining the physical, logical and conceptual models to support the client initiatives, leading small teams of data modellers. Due to the nature of the end client, you'll need to have SC Clearance before you can attend site.Key Skills
- Experience of defining and building BI /Data Warehouse logical, cloud data architecture and physical models including normalised and dimensional models as required
- Experience mapping data from operational system to BI systems
- Experience in defining and building Data Migration architectures
- Expertise in a minimum of one data modelling tool preferably Oracle Data Modeller
- Expertise in running client workshops to extract and understand client data requirements and turn these into valuable data models
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough appreciation of the architecture, design and data related issues that affect the development of the different types of Data Warehouse and BI applications
- Experience across a range of relational and database technology, including Oracle and SQL Server
My client is open to quotes on rates, and are looking for an ASAP start, with the contract initially running until 30/6, with lots of scope to extend beyond this.
Don't miss out, apply now!
For more info, please call:
0161 888 2550
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92321067