Site Reliability Engineer - Fintech£80,000 Plus BonusQuant Capital is urgently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer
to join or well-known Fintech50 client who produces software disrupting the wealth management market.
My client is a market leading SAAS provider to financial advisory business nationwide. They are currently in an international growth stage and are looking to build on their well-established customer focused, reliable and innovative product suite. Their mission is to become the market leader and to replicate their dominance of the UK market overseas.
Day to day the Cloud Operations Engineer will:
- Investigate application issues and remediate with long term solutions.
- Tuning the current applications and assisting with investigating performance issues
- Implement new tooling and technology
- Reviewing development changes where the change will have an impact on the performance of an application.
- Automate software delivery pipelines
- Take ownership of key parts of the CD pipeline
- Ensure best use of technology and consider more efficient or newer technologies to implement
- Asist in the building, delivery and operations of fault tolerant distributed systems
- Participate in an on-call rota which will rotate every week and operate from 21:00 Sunday to 09:00 Monday; from 17:30 to 21:00 Monday: Tuesday to Thursday from 08:00 - 09:00 and then 17:30 to 21:00
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be:
This role suits a senior Engineer from a DevOps or SRE background who is real technologist and cloud specialist interested in the latest tooling and technologies that support software development and infrastructure.
- Experienced and Certified in cloud computing with AWS
- Experience in public cloud such as AWS
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting technologies such as Grafana, Prometheus,
- Understanding of Docker & Kubernetes and Container technology
- Windows and Linux Operating System Management Techniques
- Solid understanding of the OSI Model
- Experience in database technology and basic query writing MSSQL, Postgres.
The firm has a corporate feel but relies on entrepreneurship within its staff. It rewards on a pure merit basis with rapid progression actively encouraged. This team has a strong reputation in the market as breeding quick thinkers and adding real value to trading teams,
My client is based in WimbledonWindows, DevOps, Automation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Python, VMWare
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92320726