SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER (SWIFT) OPPORTUNITY FOR SUNDAY TIMES TOP 20 RANKED TECH COMPANY IN LONDON - FULLY REMOTE POST COVID & UP TO £75K!
Senior iOS Developer using Swift? Want to work on apps dealing with cutting edge live data and real time algorithms that power thousands of transactions per second for a market leading, well backed Sportstech firm? Great then read on and apply below!
The Senior iOS Developer will be working with the team lead on the core client solutions to help with building new features driven by regulatory requirements, supporting the globalisation of the business or client requests as well as migrating the Objective C codebase to Swift.
For this Senior iOS Developer role you need:
- 4+ years commercial experience of iOS Development in Swift
- Some knowledge or working experience with Objective-C
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience working with REST API calls and JSON
- Good understanding with MVVM or other iOS architectures
What would be extra awesome;
- UI Testing
- Web sockets
- Xcode Instruments
What's in it for you:
- Work for a great company that was voted into the top twenty of the best tech companies to work for in London!;
- Great team that likes to socialise;
- Great opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility.
- Pension - 3% from Employer on qualified earning
- Group Income Sick Pay
- Season ticket loan
- Bike to Work Cycle Scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Your Birthday off!
If you are Senior iOS Developer and this sounds interesting please apply to this ad or click https://www.rayassociates.co.uk/jobs/senior-ios-developer - and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours if your CV is relevant!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92086886