We are working with a leading investment management firm who are looking to hire a German speaking Marketing Executive who will play a key role in developing the marketing function for the rapidly growing German market. This role will be in the London office (currently working full time remote). Client Details
The objective of the Marketing Executive role is to support and deliver integrated marketing initiatives particularly targeted to the firm's Retail and Institutional distribution channels, to help meet business objectives and sales targets, with a partial focus on Germany.
The role holder will play a key role in delivering initiatives to (a) improve the perception of the brand as a leading provider of products and solutions (b) increase funds under management via the relevant marketing channels.
Role base din the London team. DescriptionResponsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
ProfileThe successful Marketing Executive will:
- Marketing support and delivery: Work with 'virtual' teams from marketing services (PR, brand, content, digital, events) to support the delivery of high quality campaigns and marketing activity with the aim of driving client sales and retention.
- Literature suite and product and capabilities communications: Work with the Senior Channel Managers, Content and distribution to manage and develop our product enablement material. Maintain and update brochure, presentation, email and website content.
- Budget monitoring: Ensure that all activities are accurately recorded as per budgeting process. Manage invoices in accordance with internal procedures.
- KPIs and MI: Ensure all Retail campaigns have clear measurements and KPIs and report back on campaign results.
- Campaign benchmarking: Proactively research competitor campaigns, including their trade press advertising and web activity, and recommend ideas, enhancements where appropriate.
- Materials governance: When working on all communications, work with key stakeholders (Compliance, virtual teams and distribution) to ensure that all work is delivered in a cost effective and timely fashion In line with brand and compliance guidelines. Observe good practice in relation to treating customers fairly and ensure promotions deliver regulatory and data protection requirements.
- Be fluent in spoken and written German
- Will ideally have gained marketing experience within the financial services (investment management) space or else will be able to demonstrate an interest in the industry
- Experience of project planning campaigns in the UK and international locations such as Europe.
- Experienced in supporting and executing campaign plans, demonstrating innovation and commercial awareness
Competitive package for the right candidate.