- Are you an experienced Azure Data Architect?
- Have you previously carried out an Azure Data Architect role within the NHS/Healthcare or Public sector?
- Have you gained hands on experience in Azure architecture as well as delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory , Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Data Lake?
- Are you available to work in Southend for a period of 6 months, and likely to be longer on a temporary basis?
- Do you have a clean enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or a DBS on the update service?
- Are you happy to register with Your World Healthcare Recruitment and apply for a current in-date DBS via Your World Healthcare in order to commence employment successfully?
If so, I would love to speak with you as our Healthcare client are currently hiring for an Azure Data Architect to join their team in Southend on a full-time basis (Mon-Friday).Azure Data Architect Job Type:
This is expected to be for 6 months and likely to be longerLocation:
Not SpecifiedRemote Working:
£23.00-£26.40 paye per hour
£26.00-£29.50 paye inclusive of holiday pay
Depending on skill, experience and qualificationsWorking Days and Hours:
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pmResponsibilities.
To successfully commence employment as an Azure Data Architect you will be required to:
- Hands on experience in Azure architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory , Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Data Lake.
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions. Understanding of Agile software development and Scrum methodologies. Ability to debug and troubleshoot technology problems with speed and accuracy.
- Working within the Data Warehouse team
- Helping the organisation in day to day maintenance of the existing Azure ETL processes and Azure data warehouse.
- Review of the daily Azure ETL process and implement enhancements to improve the stability of the system as well as improve the performance.
- Adding new ETL processes to the existing ETL pipeline using Azure DevOps.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
- Register with Your World Healthcare and become fully compliant prior to commencing employment.
- Apply for a valid in date DBS if you not yet hold a current DBS on the update service OR an enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months (this can be applied for as part of your application via Your World Healthcare)
- Provide professional employment/educational references covering the last 3 years