This is an amazing opportunity to expand your knowledge, work for a fast growing and forward-thinking green energy supplier and have a real opportunity to expand your knowledge on all aspects of development and creativity.Mobile DeveloperNewcastleFull Time, PermanentCompetitive Salary Depending on Experience
This North East based; tech-focused energy supplier has been created with three main goals;
Benefits to you
- to utilise bespoke technology to make managing energy simpler,
- offer outstanding customer support through many channels with extended phone line hours and 24/7 live chat and finally
- offering 100% green electricity
About the Mobile Web Developer role:
- Be part of a tech start-up and work on pioneering the energy industry
- Green merch upon starting
- Freedom Friday to work on a personal or team project unrelated to the business for 3 hours to help your personal growth
As a Mobile Developer within our group, you will be able to expand your knowledge on all aspects of development and creativity.
We have a growing team who specialise in mobile, web, DevOps and you will be able to assist with building out our platform for members as well as embarking on greenfield projects from the ground up with the businessTeam Structure
The development team is split out into pods. This means you will be in a small team who hit all areas of development for a seamless and efficient way to build out a project.
The pods will stick together based on reporting and will continue to move across to different projects upon completion based on the best fit and the need for the business.
They are always building on exciting projects and continuing to improve their platforms currently this is what our pods look like:
- Green Platform
- Smart Technology
- Autonomous Algorithms
- Studio Intelligence
They are always on the look out for new technologies however their current stack is as follows:
Requirements for the Mobile Web Developer:
- Node, React, React Native, Webpack, Babel, Express, GraphQL
- BitBucket, Google Cloud Platform, Digital Ocean
This Green Energy supplier is looking to hire people with the experience necessary to get started quickly and have a passion to learn new things and work in an ever-changing, fast paced environment.
You will be
For the right candidate, this fast-growing company will move very quickly, so please get your application in today!How to apply for the Mobile Web Developer role:
- Proficient in React Native
- Keen eye for detail when building from designs
- 2+ years in a mobile development role
- Portfolio or proven track record
- Keen to learn and build upon existing knowledge
- Love to solve real world and technical issues
- Team player and can communicate well within the team
If you have the skills and experience required for this Mobile Web Developer job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter highlighting your skills and experience or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.