POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join our client, an award winning global technology consultancy business. They are looking to expand their growing team with a talented Marketing Manager to develop and implement a disruptive marketing strategy that will excite and engage their clients.What you'll be doing:
What we need from you:
- Reporting to the Sales Director and working closely with the CEO, COO and others you will deploy successful B2B marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Drive B2B customer acquisition and retention.
- Identify, connect and communicate with decision makers and influencers on LinkedIn and other relevant B2B platforms..
- Identify conference and networking opportunities.
- Develop sales and product marketing collateral (go-to-market strategies).
- Conduct market research with existing and potential clients to help generate relevant content.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Organise and broadcast our podcasts to an in-market audience.
- Assist in monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Other ad hoc tasks as directed by the Sales Director.
- 2+ years B2BSaaS/Technology-based marketing experience
- Strong understanding of technology marketing (SaaS, IT or Tech products)
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and commercial awareness
- Demonstrable ability to create excitement, both internally and externally
- Solid understanding of digital marketing techniques (PPC, SEO, HTML, CSS)
- Acquisition and lead generation experience, particularly on LinkedIn
- Experience using automation and analytics tools including Salesforce, Social Media Aggregators, Analyticsetc
- Experience within a fast-changing, start-up or similar environments
- A positive mindset with the ability to proactively find solutions to challenges
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.