- Account Executive role working for a growing technology provider
- This is not a sales role. It is a client facing marketing opportunity
- Technology that services a number of sectors including retail and hospitality
- Reporting directly to the Senior Account Manager
- Account Executive role that will be responsible for supporting on an account portfolio
- Work with multiple teams to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Be part of a commercial client facing marketing team who are looking grow in 2021
This Account Executive role is a key hire within this growing technology business. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager the Account Executive will be responsible for supporting the Account Management team with the day to day account management functions. This will include but is not limited to building and scheduling multi-channel campaigns; segmenting the data, creating target audiences, uploading copy and images and working with clients to ensure best practise is adhered to. The Account Executive will provide reactive and proactive support and manage each of their client's requirements on a day to day basis. In addition to this, the Account Executive will understand the client's priorities, timelines and campaign plans in order to prioritise workload to ensure on time delivery of campaigns and reports.Responsibilities
for the position of Account Executive include:
- Reporting - configuring client report dashboards, running and extracting database and campaign performance reports for clients and compiling monthly reports
- Building and scheduling multi-channel campaigns; segmenting the data, creating target audiences
- Building customer surveys and monitoring results based on client briefs
- Interpret top line data and help clients deliver KPIs to their business which shows the ROI they are getting
- Utilising digital marketing channels to create engaging campaigns
- Supporting the Account Management team with the day to day account management
To be considered for this role you must have
- At least 6 months of working in a B2B marketing role (agency or client side).
- Strong project management skills
- Solid understanding of data - comfortable using excel in order create reports for clients
- Experience in running marketing campaigns across email, social and paid ads
- A desire to move into a client facing marketing role
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Very strong analytic skills and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the levers of campaign optimisation
- Track record of high-performing outbound email campaigns - and demonstrate knowledge of the latest practises in email marketing
Our client are an innovative software provider that following a recent acquisition have a need to grow and expand their team. Providing enterprise data solutions to blue chip clients is what they do and it is a truly exciting time to be joining this business. Location
: The position of Account Executive will be based in central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.