Are you looking for a role that will exercise your analytical mindset as well as support your ongoing career development? Do you want to work in a large, complex organisation that is experiencing unprecedented growth? Maybe you want the chance to prove yourself in a role with elements of management accounts, analysis, and financial system improvements?
My client is a large organisation with complex revenue streams and a clear growth strategy that will see them expand further over the next few years. Recent changes in senior leadership have led to a reinvigorated, modern approach in Finance, and the team now uses the latest Business Intelligence software to provide the best possible service to internal stakeholders.
As Financial Planning Analyst, you will:
- Manipulate complex datasets and create useful information to inform and support strategic decision making
- Provide high level financial analysis of raw data and KPIs, as well as a producing variety of reports in response to requests for senior leaders
- Support the month end process by preparing management accounts, commentaries and variance analysis for a key growth area of the business
- Use Business Intelligence tools to create streamlined reporting and easily accessible information for non-financial stakeholders
- Be a Business Partner to stakeholders in all levels of the organisation, providing scrutiny and challenge on key business propositions.
In this role, you would be surrounded by colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, including huge brand organisations where commerciality is key. As an employer with a strong social purpose, you will work closely with individuals who devote their careers to a good cause whilst also maintaining a firm commercial mindset. As such, work is always at an incredibly high level, and this is an excellent environment in which you can grow, develop, and learn key skills that can further your finance career in a number of ways.
Owing to the breadth of work involved in the role, this role would suit those with an analytical mindset, an interest in management accounts, and an affinity for building strong relationships and being a commercial force within finance. It could particularly suit those who have qualified in practice who are now looking to make their first move into industry.
To be considered, you should:
- Be a fully qualified accountant, or finalist rapidly nearing qualification. Those who have trained and qualified in external audit in practice are actively encouraged to apply, as are those with a management accounts background in large, complex organisations.
- Have strong analytical skills with Advanced Excel abilities
- Be a very strong communicator who can support, challenge, and build excellent relationships with senior staff.
Applications are now under constant review and first stage interviews can be arranged quickly. Apply now if you meet the above criteria!