Global Mobility Assistant
A global powerhouse within the professional services industry is looking for a Global Mobility Assistant to join their team on a 12 month fixed-term contract. The role will be onboarded remotely before a possible phased return to their Watford office. Responsibilities
- Liaise closely with functional GM Advisers and the GM Assistant Manager to ensure streamlined processes are delivered to all key stakeholders
- Follow detailed process flow and local work instructions to support the administration of the full assignment lifecycle
- Deal with international assignment application forms, updating systems and supporting queries.
- Administer the on-boarding of all inbound to the UK and returning assignees and the departure of all outbound from the UK assignees based on the information received from GM Advisers and GM Assistant Manager
- Communicate with all relevant parties throughout the on-boarding and departure process, e.g. GM Coordinators, overseas GM teams, third party providers, payroll, etc.
- Initiate services of third-party providers e.g. relocation partners, temporary accommodation, immigration providers, tax services, etc. Act as a first point of contact for the third-party providers.
- Ensure all compliance checks are carried out effectively and correctly including right to work checks
- Maintain up-to-date databases e.g. SAP, Success Factors, Link Enterprise, Excel
- Produce assignment documentation based on information received from GM Advisers and GM Assistant Manager
- Produce ad hoc letters which fall outside of the standard assignment processes
- Forward standard correspondence to assignees and third-party providers
- Post assignment opportunity vacancies on the GM website
- Respond to all email and phone queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage GM central inbox and reply promptly to all the allocated queries
- Maintain clear, orderly and up-to-date assignment folders
- Complete all required tracking and store personnel files on the shared drive for all new assignees ensuring that all required documentation is included
- Review and process invoices against quotations/policy/terms and conditions to ensure figures are correct and liaise with third party vendors to resolve any incorrect invoices
- Able to demonstrate some previous experience working within the field of international assignments or global mobility or expatriate management
- A background or specialist knowledge within tax and/or immigration and/or HR
- You will be well organised, a strong communicator, able to prioritise and work under pressure, and have a thirst for knowledge and self-development
- You will possess good interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with assignees and senior stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
- Good IT skills which can support assignment tracking especially Excel
- The ideal candidate will be well organised, able to prioritise and work under pressure and be able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- The ability to work on your own initiative but also contribute to a high performing team. Completing tasks accurately
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.