Are you an experienced Healthcare professional? Are you confident in managing both operations and people ? Are you looking for a role which offers professional development? My client is a small, family run group of care homes in Salisbury, with a distinctively different approach to looking after older people - offering them a home in the real sense of the word, where everything that's done is focussed solely on their needs, where the care and support is everything they deserve, and they can lead their everyday lives just as they wish.Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be either a RN or an RMN with a valid UK NMC PIN.
This is the most senior position within the Care Centre where you will be responsible for the day to day running of the centre along with the daily supervision of care provided to residents.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all service users' welfare is monitored and protected, abiding by both legal and internal policies.
- Conducting reviews with health care professionals and colleagues to develop individual care plans for new residents.
- Be responsible for the delegation and deployment of all duties undertaken by staff ensuring they are completed to a high standard.
- Providing adequate staff cover for all shifts and prepare rotas when necessary.
- Monitor food provided to residents ensuring that it is of high standard and meets dietary requirements.
- Ensure all monthly medications and weekly nursing supplies are ordered.
- Manage any administrative duties required.
- Support and/or conduct bimonthly supervisions of all staff and undertake any additional and relevant training if required.
- Attend all management and internal staff meetings.
- Maintain all levels of hygiene, cleanliness and appearance of staff within the home.
The ideal candidate must be an experienced Registered Nurse with excellent attention to detail and knowledge of Care Standards and Health & Safety Regulations.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, however you may be required to work additional hours when authorised and as necessitated by the needs of the business including nursing shifts.
This role encompasses specific senior management and out of hours/ on call responsibilities, which are reflected in the overall salary.
In return you will be given a basic salary of £43,680 per annum.
If you think you've got what it takes to work within this ever changing yet rewarding environment, then apply today.
Purple Panda Recruitment Ltd (Company Number 11505752) Is a UK based Recruitment Agency. We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees, clients and candidates equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, , age, marital or civil partnership status or disability. Due to the high volume of CVs received we do not provide individual feedback on applications. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful. For further feedback please contact us directly.