Test Manager - Warehouse Automation - Sheffield - Up to £80,000About the Company
Our client is an ecommerce retailer with a number of leading international brands within its portfolio. They are seeking an experienced Test Manager with a significant proven track record within the apparel sector.Test Manager - Warehouse Automation - The Rewards
Test Manager - Warehouse Automation - Requirements
- Salary up to £80,000
- Car Allowance
Test Manager - Warehouse Automation - Responsibilities
- Working knowledge of ecommerce apparel industry
- Understanding of programme / project-based working and virtual teams gained on an IT or transformation programme or project.
- Proven track record in relationship management with the ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and application of Continuous Improvement methodology and tools
- Experience of developing and deploying operational design solutions in major projects
- Development of a detailed testing plan to cover all elements of testing for the system, the technology and the operational processes
- Development of a detailed integration plan to validate interaction with wider processes, systems and overall readiness for go-live / volume ramp-up
- Working with the SMEs to ensure the successful delivery of all testing associated with handing over an automated system for the processing of parcels.
- Ensuring that all contractual testing requirements are fulfilled as stated in the SOR/the SOW ensuring that all technical testing is completed to plan through working with the Technology Test Manager
- Ensuring that all operational testing is completed to plan through working with the Deployment Team and the operational team on site
- Producing a detailed test schedule and ensuring that all necessary resource - people and assets - are available to run all tests and ensure the smooth running of test activity providing a platform for successful results.
- Working with the supplier and their SMEs to work through the detail of the plan and to ensure that resource is aligned between and the supplier
- Developing, reviewing and agreeing test scripts for each of the elements of the system that need to be tested and producing a resourcing schedule for the tests and managing test environments
- Management of test team
- Ensuring the successful deployment of the agreed portfolio of test planning, operational coaching and support products for use before, during and after system testing
- Management of Stakeholders - developing relationships with key stakeholders such as Hub Manager, SMEs across the Project