Growing organisation based in North Tyneside The Role
- The AP Team Leader will be responsible for the day-to-day workflow management of the Team.
- This will include 1-1s, appraisals, setting of KPIs, checking of work and handling queries.
- Running reports on weekly basis on the team performance.
- Ensure all communication is handled in professional, timely manner
- Support the weekly payment run to ensure that all issues are resolved ahead of the payment run
- Handling queries
- To support the team in completing monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Carry out all ad hoc requests
- Previous experience of working in accounts payable, preferably in a high-volume environment.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong Excel skills (v look ups & pivot tables)
- Attention to detail and a drive for problem solving.
- Strong communication skills with motivation to maintain and develop internal and external relationships.