Are you a creative and quirky undergraduate? Do you love all things marketing? Do you want to gain
valuable experience in the digital marketing space?
If the above describes you, then look no further, we might have exactly what you are looking for! Read on.
Full time Internship, Permanent
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Our client is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies they are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of their customers energy needs.
They want to hear from talented marketing undergraduates' looking for an exciting placement to gain
experience in the digital marketing space.
If working on industry beating on and offline marketing campaigns sounds appealing to you, then make sure you carry on reading this job description.
About the Job
This is an exciting opportunity which will provide first-hand experience into the world of marketing, dealing with various campaigns and working closely with the graphics department to create engaging content, onsite and offsite.
The ideal candidate will continue to develop and learn throughout their placement and will have a fantastic opportunity to progress throughout one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in the UK.
The Marketing Intern role will include:
• Understand project briefs and own your work.
• Present your ideas to the team.
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our digital
• Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social
• Understand closed-loop analytics with sales to establish how our inbound marketing activity turns
into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
• Creative freedom.
• Giving you a deep understanding of technical SEO and how you can analyse data to curate PPC
You will have a relevant Degree and be:
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
• Strong written English and creative writing.
• Team driving.
• Flexible approach to work.
• Ability to research and absorb new information quickly.
If you are interested in working for a company where 100% of the electricity they supply is from clean renewable sources within the UK, then apply today!
How to apply for the Marketing Internship job:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Marketing Intern role, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Marketing Apprenticeship, Graduate Marketing Assistant, Marketing degree, Creative Writer, Marketing Executive, Advertising Strategy, Market Analysis, Market Research, Product Management, Social Media Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Trend Analysis, Marketing Manager, Marketing Analyst, Content Writer, Marketing Internship, Marketing Graduate Scheme.