Focused Recruitment are currently seeking a Finance Manager to join our clients manufacturing plant in the Pembroke area
The Finance Manager should produce high quality financial information, internal controls, strong governance framework and business planning. To manage, coach and develop the performance of the teams to deliver excellent service levels at all times.
- Ensure that all management account information is submitted accurately and on time to both local management and group Finance
- Produce management information relating to Budget and latest forecast incorporating waterfall analysis
- Monitor and provide information on companies KPI (key performance indicators)
- Provide summary sales reports and any management information required on sales and margins
- Provide analysis on forthcoming orders providing deviations against the last forecast and Budget
- Manage the company cash flow ensure both timely payments and receipts and that any additional funding that is required is in place
- Ensure that the company is compliant in all matter of VAT EC sales and intrastat reporting
- Close the purchase, sales and fixed assets ledgers monthly producing all necessary reports to the required timetables
- Ensure effective and efficient Debtors management control and creditor management control
- Ensure that the relevant Customer Prices are updated in the system, keeping invoice discrepancies to a minimum
- Ensure that all Standard costings are performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that all provisions and accruals are correctly accounted for and the general ledger reflects the operations of the company
- Report and maintain the company fixed asset register including the management reporting on any CAPEX item
- Produce monthly stock report and assist in analysis of slow moving stock
- Analyse actual expenditure against budget or forecasted level and advise management of cost saving opportunities
- Liaise with auditors and review all company taxation issues
- Liaise and inform Directors of any financial issues
- Ensure all finance procedures are documented and reviewed periodically and remain robust
- Responsible for the communication and adherence of all direct reports in all matters relating to the ISO14001 and IATF 16949 requirements.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.