Develop the understanding of the digital customer journey & design automated campaigns; Eloqua (automation) Your new company
My client are a leading manufacturing & engineering brand - a market-leader and worldwide supplier of automation technology, creating innovations in technology that deliver higher productivity for their customers. Due to internal progression, the job of Marketing Automation Executive is available for applications. Your new role
As the Digital Marketing Automation Executive, you will be responsible for Marketing Automation, Social Media and Search Engine Advertising. You will be the marketing automation lead; designing & creating campaigns to engage customers and prospects and nurture leads for multiple sales channels. We are looking for a motivated individual who can shape the marketing automation programme and leverage its power across the digital customer journey from ideation and implementation to tracking results and analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with marketing teams and internal stakeholders to design automated campaigns, goals, timelines and success metrics
- Build-out marketing automation using Oracle Eloqua to create campaigns and associated assets and manage campaigns from end-to-end
- Advise and develop best practice with regards to marketing automation
- Monitor and report on campaign effectiveness, sharing insights with the marketing team, reporting key findings regularly and proposing improvements
- Manage the handover of Marketing Qualified Leads to sales channels, optimising the conversion rate
- Take responsibility for social media channels and search engine advertising (paid)
- Take responsibility for controlling and reporting allocated budgets
You will be experienced in Digital Marketing Channels, particularly Automation, Social & Search programmes. You will possess a Marketing or Business qualification, and/or ideally further studies within digital marketing/automation. You will have demonstrable experience in Marketing Automation programmes; setting up nurture and content flows, scoring models and customer campaigns - ideally Oracle Eloqua. Experience with Social Media and Digital Advertising (Paid) is also required, and any experience with Account-Based Marketing is beneficial. You will possess a good overall knowledge of online & marketing channels in B2B, and any experience within Engineering/Manufacturing/Automation or Scientific-Markets is advantageous. What you'll get in return
You will; receive a salary of between £35000 - £40000 annually, plus an extensive benefits package include holidays, pension scheme, medical cover and sponsored development (training). This role will be based from offices on the North Hampshire/Surrey border, but will allow flexibility and home-working post-lockdown. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.