Are you a creative and quirky individual? Do you love all things marketing and have a keen interest in
digital? Do you want to work on award-winning campaigns?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, then look no further, we might have exactly what you are looking for!
Digital Marketing Apprentice
£6.00 per hour
Full time, Permanent
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Our client wants to hear from talented Marketing creatives looking for an exciting next step. If developing industry beating on and offline marketing campaigns sounds appealing to you, then make sure you carry on reading this job description.
This is an exciting opportunity which will provide a great deal of learning and development and a fantastic
chance to progress throughout the company. Our client thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work.
They want people to grow within themselves but also grow with the company and to be a part of their mission to becoming one of the best energy suppliers.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy within your work.
• Computer literate.
• Ability to prioritise and be efficient in your work.
• Can use your own initiative - work independently and take responsibility.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
The Digital Marketing Apprentice role will include:
• Create content in line with marketing strategy and plan.
• Help manage all social media platforms.
• Take part in building, optimising and scaling marketing campaigns.
• Plan and aid in development of new strategies and techniques.
• Assist the team and provide administrative support.
If you are interested in working for a company where 100% of the electricity they supply is from clean renewable sources within the UK, then apply today!
How to apply for the Digital Marketing Apprentice job:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Digital Marketing Apprentice role, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Marketing Apprenticeship, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, Marketing Campaigns, Graduate Marketing Assistant, Marketing degree, Creative Writer, Marketing Executive, Advertising Strategy, Market Analysis, Market Research, Product Management, Social Media Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Trend Analysis, Marketing Manager, Marketing Analyst, Content Writer, Marketing Internship, Marketing Graduate Scheme.