Our thriving clients, located in the Lichfield area, are looking to take on a temporary to permanent, Accounts Assistant. This position has become available due to growth within the business and is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience in a growing company and work their way up in their next positon. This position will be perfect for someone who is keen to learn and will be keen to take on new challenges.
This position will involve a variety of duties, including accounts payable and accounts receivable, with a bit of credit control. The accounts payable duties will involve processing invoices, answering accounts queries and organising payment runs. Accounts Receivable will be generating invoices, chasing ánd allocating payments, and sending out statements/remittances. Our client has some aged debt, from invoices that have not been paid due to ongoing issues, which will be the credit control aspect of this role.
Ideally, you will:
- Be immediately available as this Temporary to Permanent position is looking to start ASAP.
- Have experience working on the purchase ledger, processing invoices, organising payment runs and solving any accounts queries.
- Have experience working on the sales ledger, generating invoices, chasing and allocating payments and sending out statements/remittances.
- Be competent using Microsoft excel, additional experience using Pivot Tables and VLookups is desirable.
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to build on your current experience, as this role will provide you with opportunities to take on new responsibilities and expand your knowledge.
- Receive ongoing support from Mitchell Adam while the role is temporary, this means any concerns you are having in the workplace we will be an advocate for you to ensure your worries are eased.
- Work for a business that can carry you through your career journey, by providing you with opportunities to expand your responsibilities and grow.
- This position is beginning asap, which is why it begins as a temporary position, but it will be going permanent after the successful candidate has been there three months.
If this positions sounds like a challenge that you would love to take on, and you feel that you have the right amount of experience in both purchase ledger and sales ledger then please submit your application now!