Are you experienced in Information Governance and looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy taking autonomous control of your work loads and adding value across an entire organisation? Keen to secure a varied role within an inspiring organisation whose work provides vital support to people across the region?
If yes, this could be the role for you!
My client is a North-London based not for profit organisation who are looking for a Data Protection Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has previous GDPR compliance and Information Governance experience who is looking to consolidate their skills and play a leading role in brining about positive change in a forward-thinking, dynamic environment.The main duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Take the lead in all aspects of Information Governance and GDPR, including running training sessions for existing staff and new starters.
- Assume ownership of the risk register, writing any new policies as needed.
- Support the Finance Director in a wealth of ad hoc projects, taking the lead on project management and providing sound advice as required.
- Work closely with department heads to ensure that all divisions are following data compliance procedures.
- Full responsibility for all subject access requests, ensuring they are responded to quickly and have access to all their information.
- Liaise with the outsourced IT provider regarding any technical issues.
- Manage all policies relating to Health and Safety, conducting spot checks they have been properly executed.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent benefits package, including a competitive salary, brilliant annual leave allowance, free on-site parking, flexible working arrangements and subsidised lunches. Applicants must also live within a commutable distance from their offices in North London.The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an Information Governance and GDPR compliance focused role of a similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and the confidence to communicate IT terminology across an organisation.
- Experience with health and safety regulations, but this is by no means essential.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply now as applications are being reviewed continuously and my client is looking to schedule interviews on a rolling basis.