C++ Developer Location: Leeds
*ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SC Security Clearance*Overview
We are currently working with a market leading Cybercrime Company, who are looking to bring on board a C++ Developer to help innovation and development of new cutting edge products. You can expect to be involved supporting technical bids and project activities whilst using intelligence led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and societies from cyber-attacks and financial crimes.
The role as a C++ Developer can expect interfaces both with wider developments teams and clients when required, but to deliver on solving problems and lead intelligence led policing.
As a C++ Developer your main responsibility is to help deliver next generation Cross-Domain products for Government and Defence customers. This exciting product enables the customer to communicate safely between high level security sites.We are looking for C++ Developers with:
As a C++ Developer you can expect:
- Strong C++ experience
- Java experience is desirable
- Experience of modern libraries including STL, Apache libraries (NiFi etc)
- Ability and desire to learn new programming languages and technologies quickly.
- Proven problem-solving and fault-finding skills
- Linux development experience
- Windows development experience
- Experience of scripting languages
- Depending on experience a salary between £38,000- £79,000
- Car allowance
Click apply now or if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Robin Sloan on for more information.