Profectus Recruitment have been engaged on an exclusive basis to recruit for an experienced Java Software Developer to fulfill a requirement for a Game Statistics Developer on behalf of their gaming client who have offices in Reading and London, remote working is available with this role.
This is an interesting and unique position which will suit a Software Developer at heart whose experience and strengths lie mainly with Java and have a statistics / statistical / mathematical modelling background. Due to the nature of work the client produces and that you will be involved the strong background in Mathematics is a real bonus.
This role will see you working alongside the IT Director, Creative Director and Product teams where you will be responsible for designing and developing new software for game concepts. You will play a key part in providing input to Games Mathematics and more. As mentioned above strong experience with Java and mathematical modelling & statistics is essential for the role.
- Work alongside the various supporting teams to design and developer software for game concepts.
- Create and provide detailed technical specifications for software and regulatory testing
- Provide assistance to the testing and development teams
- Provide thought and input into improving the statistics development process
- Strong Java Object Orientated programming experience
- Have the ability to turn designs into functioning code
- Good knowledge of mathematical modelling and statistics
If you feel you could be suitable for this position or you skills are transferable, please apply for immediate consideration.