'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client is an industry-leading creative marketing agency based on the outskirts of Colchester, Essex
who offer a tailored strategy focused on their customer - ensuring they gain an optimal experience from start to finish, via both online and offline marketing methods. They are actively seeking an SEO Manager
to manage and complete all technical, on-page and off-site SEO work coming through the agency.SEO Manager£30k Basic Salary
| Mon-Fri 9-5:30 | Excellent Benefits (Birthday Off, Christmas Shutdown etc.) | Client SEO Management | Great Communicator, Analytically/Strategically Minded, Outside the Box Thinker, Proactive Learner | Creative Agency, Client Focussed
The role of the SEO Manager is to manage and complete all technical, on-page and off-site SEO work coming through the agency. This work will be completed to a high standard and to deadlines for clients, ensuring that it is completed accurately and efficiently to achieve the target GP levels.
The SEO Manager will analyse current trends, changes to SEO and current/potential work to understand any new opportunities for the agency and its clients.Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Set the strategy and manage the delivery of all technical, on-page and off-site SEO work for clients. Including, but not limited to
- Keyword and competitor/market research
- GAP Analysis
- Backlink audits/analysis and implementation
- Content audits, creation and planning
- Legacy and technical audits
- Target setting and KPI management
- Report development
- Implementation of tracking solutions such as Google Tag manager
- Data analysis and optimisation
- Ensure all work is carried out accurately and efficiently, to the highest standard and to the timescales determined by the digital team of the client, ensuring it achieves the required GP targets.
- Become clients' main point of contact for monthly SEO work, building strong relationships.
- Attend client meetings/calls.
- Create and maintain effective monthly reports using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, SEMrush, Screaming Frog and other industry tools.
- Creation of optimised content for SEO purposes.
- Support teams in putting together new pitches, including audits.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of trends and updates within SEO.
- Display a passion for the sector and be proactive in bringing new ideas/ways of reaching targets/approaches to increase client activity and spend.
- Knowledge of running social media advertising and Google Adwords (Search and Display) PPC, and a willingness to support on this activity would be desirable.
- Report to Line Manager
- Any other adhoc duty as requested by Line Manager
- Relevant SEO related qualification.
- Appropriate level of GCSEs/A-Levels.
- Advanced experience in managing SEO activity across both, technical, On-page and off-site SEO to continue the increase of a client's search ranking.
- Experience in implementing SEO using CMS' such as WordPress.
- Experience in managing strict deadlines and meeting KPIs.
- Project and client management experience.
- Knowledge of social media PPC/advertising and Google Adwords (Search and Display) PPC would be desirable.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understands the latest trends in the SEO industry and has a keen interest in the customer journey as a whole.
- The ability to explain SEO to clients in an easy-to-understand way.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- A motivated and driven individual.
- A team player working alongside different departments/
- A desire to progress and continually gain further knowledge and skills within the SEO sector.
- A drive to increase SEO GP to be able to build an SEO team in the future.
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.