Industrial Door Engineer - Field Service Engineer
30K - 40K OTE - Good basic with overtime, depot performance bonus, attendance bonus, Van, Uniform and excellent pension. Overview:
This is an opportunity to join one of the first specialist Industrial Door Companies with over 45 years of trading history. Our client's service, repair and install a wide range of equipment including Industrial doors, Personnel doors, gates, grilles and barriers.
The company focuses on a good work / life balance where you complete local work, not travelling huge mileage UK wide - while still offering good earning potential. They are also an Investors in People company and encourage training and development including the skills required for this trade.The role:
Servicing, Repair and Installation of Industrial doors, loading bay and access equipment.
Working Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00 with reasonable overtime as required, usually within 25 miles of Kettering, and usually as a team of 2 people.
Covering our emergency call out rota is also required - currently 1 week in 10 with a standby fee, call out money and overtime paid as applicable.
For people with the right aptitude and skills that have relevance to our client's industry they are happy to train them on their product range.Skills required:Essential:
- Good mechanical skills, ability to diagnose faults and resolve problems
- Able to work on own initiative, happy working hard, flexible attitude and a team player
- Customer focussed with good communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Basic Electrical knowledge
- Happy working at height
The company will offer:
- Industrial Door experience
- Electrically qualified
- IPAF, PASMA, CSCS Card
- Competitive salary - dependant on experience, knowledge and qualification
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus 3 additional days for excellent attendance record
- Performance related payment for attendance and depot profitability
- PPE and company uniform provided
- A good work life balance - we are not a national company travelling hundreds of miles every day