An exciting new opportunity to join our Platform Engineering function as a AIOps Analyst.
AIOps allows us to deliver great customer experience by automating and enhancing IT Operations through analytics and machine learning.Why you should join us?
We're looking for a passionate and customer centric person who can build solid relationships with colleagues and peers, a natural flair for analytics and an inquisitive nature to learn and grow their career. If this sounds like you, Centrica could the place for you to explore your potential. We have a range of opportunities and career pathways, joining a new and small team, you will be given all the support you need as well as the freedom to explore the world of AIops.
Managing time and the ability to prioritise is key, you may have several assignments and various stakeholder to work with, completing tasks and keeping focus is vital. As well as working alone, you will also work with colleagues outside of your team including Devops Engineers, Data Scientists, Product, Sales and Customer Journey teams in the quest for driving operational stability and efficiencies by pioneering cutting edge Artificial Intelligence technologies, Machine learning and automation.
Covid19 made us to pack up our belonging and work from home, we have successfully demonstrated our ability to do amazing work from home, working flexibly has benefitted many colleagues and so when our offices re open hopefully later this year, we will continue to offer flexible working arrangements.Package:
We offer a competitive base salary, plus annual bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and private healthcare to all employees. Location:
Staines with flexible working options - we are currently working from homeWhat will you be doing?
- Working with the DevOps engineers to support the provisioning of the AIOps services by taking accountability for the end to end service
- Escalation point for issues requiring review and action
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the AIOps processes and standards
- Supports and implements effective processes, quality assurance and governance frameworks to underpin all DTS operational functions
- Provision of a facility for users to request and receive AIOps services such as integration of data points, creation of ad-hoc reporting through either one off reports or dashboards
- Ensures appropriate technical documentation is reviewed and maintained
- Responsible for leading the coordination and facilitation of key governance meetings across Enterprise Services
- Support the DevOps engineers acting as a scrum master to support removal of blockers and ensuring backlog is correctly prioritised
- Creates, maintains and manages the AIOps discipline, ensuring an effective and co-ordinated set of processes
- Assists Incident and Problem management in creating the right policies for effectively managing incidents and problems.
- Develop and employ practices of data insights and AI technologies across the data sets to produce meaningful information on trending and predictive operational health
- Building and operating software to help development, operations and support teams
- Evangelising Cloud and DevOps practices by openly and honestly showcasing capabilities, understanding the outcomes customers are seeking and forever searching for the most simple and elegant solutions
- Working as part of a team with engineers in order to develop systems and software that help increase IT reliability and performance, your pivotal role will be to ensure that builds are understood and documented.
- Good analytical skills / process focused
- Good understanding of IS Operations and key processes
- Service Now Knowledge desirable
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite required
- Work in an analytical or process capacity within an ITIL environment
- ITILv3 Service Management Foundation qualified